Chad Loves Michelle, from Relevé Entertainment and InventTV, will feature an honest inside look at the path to marriage between Grammy award-winning singer Michelle Williams, one-third of chart-topping Destiny’s Child, and Chad Johnson, sports chaplain to professional sports organizations. Having been together for a year and never in the same city for more than seven days, the newly engaged couple is turning to intensive pre-marital counseling to help prepare them for life together as husband and wife. Both are relocating to Los Angeles from different cities in the months leading up to their wedding, but not to the same bedroom. Guided by their faith and unwavering values, the couple has vowed to consummate the relationship only after they are wed. Each episode will feature real issues the couple is tackling in their everyday lives, including Michelle’s high-profile battle with mental health issues, and the lessons they learn from the pre-marital counseling sessions that bond them stronger together. Sergio Alfaro, Michaline Babich, Holly Carter, Michelle Williams and Chad Johnson are executive producers.
- EPIC NEW SERIES “INTO ALASKA” FOLLOWS THE U.S. FISH AND WILDLIFE SERVICE AS THEY CONSERVE AND PROTECT THE NATURAL WONDERS OF NATIONAL WILDLIFE REFUGES IN ALASKA AND THE MAJESTIC WILDLIFE THAT INHABITS THEM.
- Michelle Williams and Fiancé Chad Johnson to Document Engagement in New Reality Series
- Michelle Williams and Chad Johnson Are Waiting Until Their Wedding to ‘Consummate the Relationship’
- OWN Unveils Three Unscripted Series & Premiere Date For Will Packer’s ‘Ready To Love’
- First Look at Destiny’s Child’s Michelle Williams’ New Reality Series